Charleston W.VA. (WTRF)- Governor Jim Justice has declared today through Friday Winter Weather Awareness Week, along with the Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management and the National Weather Service.
His announcement comes after a winter storm last week closed several schools and businesses.
Governor Justice says winter’s early appearance should remind everyone that now is the time to prepare for the worst winter weather could bring.
- Board votes to change the name of Stonewall Jackson middle school
- Senator: Brands, companies should take action against racial inequality
- Local Health Officials Respond to Face Coverings Being Mandatory
- 25,000+ WV businesses get federal COVID-19 aid
- W.Va. governor’s companies get millions in virus loans