CHARLESTON, WV – In support of National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, and in accordance with President Donald J. Trump’s proclamation, Gov. Jim Justice has issued a proclamation.
Gov. Justice is ordering that all United States and West Virginia State flags on all State-owned facilities be displayed at half-staff for the entire day of Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019, to honor the 2,334 servicemen and servicewomen who died as a result of the attack on U.S. military forces in Hawaii and the 1,143 more who were wounded in the attack.
- Reports: Big Ten to cancel fall football season
- VIDEO: Parachutist hurt when he hits downtown Ohio building
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds a 12:00 PM news conference on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Houses explode in Baltimore, killing 1 and trapping 1, fire union says
- White House reached out to South Dakota about adding President Trump to Rushmore