(CNN) – Jimmy Kimmel declared November 17th ‘national Facebook unfriend day” to inspire people to tidy-up their social media accounts.
Social media use can interfere with sleep, mental health or daily responsibilities.
Some psychologists say ‘unfriending’ certain people can be a good solution for those problems.
Clearing out your connections can make more room in your news-feed for people you’re close with, which can be a more rewarding way to use social media.
- House Dems urge Senate lawmakers to review police reform bill
- Wheeling Planning Commission postpones GC&P public hearing
- Poll shows second stimulus check needed to help Americans pay bills
- Gov. Justice threatens to shutdown reopening if people don’t comply with mask order
- High School sports start dates pushed back in WV