LOS ANGELES (WTRF) – Federal investigators have released new details in the tragedy helicopter crash that killed nine victims, including NBA legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter.
The wreckage did not display any signs of engine failure during a preliminary investigation.
The National Transportation Board will investigate if heavy fog played a factor in the accident on Jan. 26.
However, a final report is not expected for at least a year.
- Officials search North Carolina pond in connection to 15-month old Evelyn Boswell
- House approves bill to make lynching a federal crime
- Grandfather charged in granddaughter’s cruise ship death accepts plea deal
- Court: Not paying child support can block adoption protest
- CDC recommends men shave their beards to protect against coronavirus