Former President Jimmy Carter and former First Lady Rosalynn Carter are urging people to wear a mask as the country continues to battle the deadly coronavirus.
The couple’s Atlanta-based charity ‘The Carter Center,’ posted a photo on Twitter Saturday of the two wearing white masks printed with the center’s logo.
The photo is captioned ‘please wear a mask and save lives.’
Cases have recently raged across the south, and Georgia added a record 4,400 new coronavirus case reports in one day, according to the state’s Department of Public Health on Friday.
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- Happy 90th birthday Neil Armstrong
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Former Steelers linebacker, retired Marine share stories of adversity with Poland woman who lost limbs
- Charleston, WV: The fastest shrinking small city in the United States