Wheeling W.VA. (WTRF)- A Greensburg, PA man led police in Ohio and West Virginia in a high-speed chase after stealing a greyhound transport truck.
Sebastian Weaver was arrested and charged with assault of an officer, failure to comply with the order of a police officer, obstructing official business and receiving stolen property.
Weaver was driving at high speeds avoiding police and road spikes.
Deputies were able to get Weaver after he crashed into a median.
Belmont County Sheriff’s Department assisted with West Virginia officials on the high speed chase.
Weaver is currently in jail with a $37,500 bond.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years