WHEELING, WEST VIRGINIA – Michael J. Blake, of Moundsville, West Virginia, was arrested today and had an initial appearance after being indicted by a federal grand jury sitting in Wheeling on December 3, 2019, U.S. Attorney Bill Powell announced.
Blake, age 40, is charged with one count of “Conspiracy to Possess with Intent to Distribute and to Distribute Methamphetamine,” one count of “Maintaining a Drug-Involved Premises,” and one count of “Possession with Intent to Distribute Methamphetamine.” Blake is accused of selling methamphetamine out of a home on 11th Street in Moundsville from June to November 2019.
Blake faces up to 20 years incarceration and a fine of up to $1,000,000 for each count. Under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, the actual sentence imposed will be based upon the seriousness of the offenses and the prior criminal history, if any, of the defendant.
- Linsly Downs Magnolia In OT
- Ohio AG urging Congress to reclassify fentanyl-related substances
- ‘Come here’: Family says they feel unsafe in home after someone hacked their Ring camera, yelled at them
- Colorado officer found drunk in patrol car while on duty keeps job, not charged with DUI
- Baby born at 12:12 on 12-12 during last full moon of the decade