Martins Ferry, OH (WTRF)- Martins Ferry police arrested two people on Friday after executing a search warrant on Indiana Street.
Police arrested Garrick Dalton and Charsena Saunders for having a total of 77.32 grams of suspected heroin and cocaine along with other controlled substances and a small amount of cash.
The apartment that was raided is a rental property owned by Goliath Realty, they will be receiving a notice of the drug activity that was going on in that apartment.
Any future criminal activity at that residence may result in residence being seized by law enforcement.
- Glen Dale watches from home as 4th of July Parade rides on
- Pop-up concert fills bouncy-house void at Dimmeydale’s 82nd Annual 4th of July Celebration
- Protesters crash Trump boat rally in Pittsburgh
- Hot dog champs repeat as July 4 gluttony fest moves indoors
- Neil Young ‘not okay’ with Trump playing music at Mount Rushmore event