The Dia de Los Muertos barbie represents the Mexican “Day of The Dead” festival… Which honors departed loved ones.
Mattel, the toy company that owns the barbie brand, says the doll “honors the traditions, symbols, and rituals often seen throughout this time.”
“the day of the dead barbie” costs $ 75.00.
You can find it Thursday… At Target, Walmart… Or on Amazon.
- Workforce West Virginia rolls out survey; looking to better prepare employers
- Facebook deletes Trump post for violating ‘harmful COVID misinformation’ policy
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- There hasn’t been a July this dry in recorded history in the Ohio Valley
- WV agriculture commissioner Leonhardt tours Wheeling’s Public Market