The Dia de Los Muertos barbie represents the Mexican “Day of The Dead” festival… Which honors departed loved ones.
Mattel, the toy company that owns the barbie brand, says the doll “honors the traditions, symbols, and rituals often seen throughout this time.”
“the day of the dead barbie” costs $ 75.00.
You can find it Thursday… At Target, Walmart… Or on Amazon.
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation in Carroll County
- More budget concerns at WV Capitol
- State Medical Board appreciates Working Group’s report, Strauss case review delayed
- SPECIAL REPORT: Search continues for missing Belmont Co. couple
- Apollo Pro continues ‘Attitude of Gratitude’ in Jefferson Co.