SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL/WKRN) — Megan Boswell, the mother of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, has told News 2’s sister station in Johnson City that she is pregnant.
In a Facebook message to WJHL, Boswell said she could not take a polygraph test due to her pregnancy.
WJHL asked the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office about a polygraph in the investigation and they said they “do not use polygraph.”
An AMBER Alert has been in effect for Megan Boswell’s daughter, Evelyn since Wednesday, Feb. 19.
A babysitter reported last seeing the child on Dec. 11, but she was not reported as missing until last week, when Evelyn’s grandfather contacted the Department of Children’s Services.
- VIDEO: Carey credits players after earning second seed with K-State win
- WVU women’s hoops solidifies 2-seed after defeating Kansas State
- East Ohio Regional Hospital reopens Outpatient Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Services
- President Biden’s COVID aid package meets divided Senate
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast