(WTRF) – We have new details on last month’s bus crash on the Pennsylvania turnpike that killed five people.
Light snow was reportedly falling at the time of the wreck, and the bus had just passed a warning to keep below 55 miles per hour on a curve.
That’s according to a preliminary report released by the National Transportation Safety Board on Thursday.
It didn’t say how fast the bus was traveling when the driver lost control around 30 miles east of Pittsburgh.
The crash remains under investigation.
- WVU snags running back recruit Johnson
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- “Walk to End Alzheimer’s” goes on even in Pandemic
- ‘Pumpkins are like people’: Ohio Valley farmer chimes in on picking the perfect one