St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF)- The Ohio State Highway Patrol in St. Clairsville is investigating a vehicle fatal crash involving a pedestrian on SR149 near milepost 31 in Belmont County.
Police say a 2015 Nissan Rogue driven by Raevyn Kinsey, 36, of Flushing was northbound on SR149 when a pedestrian walked westbound onto SR149 and was struck.
The pedestrian, Doris J. Davis, 78, of Flushing was transported to Wheeling medical park where she died to injuries sustained in the crash.
Police say alcohol is not believed to be a factor in the crash.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- CA House Band Of The Week: The John Marshall Monarchs
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings
- Head coaches Aranda, Brown share mutual respect