President Trump has signed an executive order to combat human trafficking and online child exploitation.
The order is the administration’s latest effort to curb the practices.
It creates a new position within the white house domestic policy council … That will be solely devoted to fighting human trafficking.
The order also calls for the state department to create a government website for resources — including public outreach and training.
In addition, it calls on federal agencies to work on recovery and prevention programs … Focused on human trafficking and child protection.
Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, and top adviser spearheaded the effort.
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- Preparing for the first Presidential Debate tomorrow
- Closed for two weeks, Marshall County Health Department now back open!
- Digital Exclusive: “Keepin’ it Local” on National Drink Beer Day
- OVRTA bus driver tests positive for COVID-19; Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department reports four new cases