SANTA MONICA, Calif. (WTRF) – Although Christmas Day has officially passed, stores will continue to be in the holiday spirit for weeks to come.
Many major retailers are giving customers two weeks or until the end of January to return Christmas gifts.
Some stores are even accepting returns into April.
A full list of exchange and return deadlines can be at PromoCodes.com.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride