SANTA MONICA, Calif. (WTRF) – Although Christmas Day has officially passed, stores will continue to be in the holiday spirit for weeks to come.
Many major retailers are giving customers two weeks or until the end of January to return Christmas gifts.
Some stores are even accepting returns into April.
A full list of exchange and return deadlines can be at PromoCodes.com.
- Ohio Rep. Calls for ban on Confederate Flag at Fairs
- Zappos tries something new: sell 1 shoe instead of 2
- Michigan man killed in police shooting after fight over wearing mask
- Biden unveils ambitious plan to reach 100% clean electricity by 2035, pour trillions into green energy
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 67,995 cases, 3,069 deaths