WHEELING, W.VA. – Beginning the week of April 13, IPR Northeast will be doing sanitary sewer rehabilitation on behalf of the City of Wheeling for three weeks.
During that time period, the use of Heritage Trail on Water Street between 43rd and 45th streets in South Wheeling may be disrupted from time to time.
IPR will do their best to keep interruptions to a minimum. Residents may also notice an epoxy paint type of smell coming from the work area, but that is normal.
- DeWine: Delayed test reporting partial reason for large jump in cases
- Gov. Wolf limits bars, restaurants on Thanksgiving eve
- Sen. Rob Portman argues for ‘seamless’ transition process to Joe Biden
- Brooke County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map; offers free testing
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 11,885 new cases, state surpasses 6,000 deaths