(CNN) — You’ll still be able to taste the rainbow, but for the month of June, Skittles is dropping colors to support the LGBTQ community.
June is Pride Month, during that time, Skittles will sell limited edition Pride Packs, featuring a colorless design with colorless candies inside.
Kind of counter-intuitive for Pride Month, which is typically filled with rainbows, a symbol of gay pride.
Skittles says it’s replacing the rainbow with “much-needed conversations about the LGBTQ+ community and a visible stand of solidarity.”
The bags read, “Only one rainbow matters during Pride.”
Skittles says the “Give the Rainbow” campaign will support GLAAD, giving the advocacy group $1 per pack purchased, up to $100,000.
- Route 60 Ramble aims to make West Virginian’s tourists in their backyards
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Elks Lodge donates to Bellaire VFD for upgrades to Union Square Park
- Hot for the Fourth of July
- Firefighters warn against illegal ‘home shows’