Ohio County, W.VA. (WTRF) – The West Virginia State Police will conduct a sobriety checkpoint tonight from 6:00 p.m. Friday to 12 a.m. Saturday on U.S. Route 40 near the Triadelphia Volunteer Fire Department.
The checkpoint will be conducted in an effort to deter intoxicated driving in this area .
WV State police say it is not the intention to inconvenience the public but only to make the roadways safer.
If you do not wish to travel on National Road the state police say please take alternative routes.
- ‘You’re holding half-a-million bucks!’ NFL auctions bring legendary memorabilia onto Big Game Bound
- Linsly’s Marshall Taylor, Athlete of the Week
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Barry Sanders on career without Super Bowl, Mahomes ‘lighting the league up’
- Free seminar prepares families for senior living