Tinder wants you to feel free from danger on your dates.
The dating app has announced its adding new safety features.
One — is a panic button users can hit in case something goes wrong during a date–
Emergency dispatch will be called to the location.
Also — users can also check-in to let friends know where they are.
The free tools can be found in a new section of the app called the safety center.
They should be available on January 28.
Match, the dating conglomerate that owns tinder, will roll out the new tools to OkCupid, hinge and the flagship match.com later this year.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride