The capital of Kansas is willing to pay people to move there.
Topeka officials approved a new program that offers incentives in hopes to attract more people to live and work there.
The program is called ‘choose Topeka’ and partners with employers to offer ten-thousand-dollars to renters…
And 15-thousand-dollars for those who buy a house.
These incentives are performance-based, once a resident has spent a year living in the community.
The city hopes this will boost the area’s population and work toward fostering an “intentional community.”
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- ‘There is power in connection’: Valley church congregations double as Easter moves online
- President Trump addresses a nation in for “the hardest and saddest week”
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Scott Nolte Selected to the OVAC Hall of Fame