Toyota and Honda are recalling millions of vehicles over unrelated safety issues.
Toyota is recalling 3.4 million cars – 2.9 million of them in the US.
The issue is potentially defective equipment intended to protect passengers during a crash.
Affected models include some Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Avalon, and Avalon HV lines produced between 2010 and 2019.
Honda is recalling 2.7 million cars — that’s two-point-four million in the u-s… And 300 thousand in Canada.
Honda says some Acuras produced between 1996 and 2003 may have dysfunctional Takata airbag inflators.
The inflators might have been produced without the “appropriate seals” needed for proper deployment.
- Three Maps: A variety of colors in West Virginia
- Wheeling Firefighters Local 12 honor fallen firefighters
- Wetzel County Superintendent tests positive for COVID-19
- Nearly half of Ohio counties are now red under coronavirus advisory map
- WVU men’s hoops tabbed third in Big 12 preseason poll