UPDATE: One lane is open on I-70 Eastbound.
Traffic is moving slowly
OHIO COUNTY, W.VA. (WTRF) – Ohio County Sheriff’s Department has confirmed a vehicle crash at the Pennsylvania state line.
The crash has caused I-70 Eastbound to be closed from Dallas Pike to the state line.
Officials say to please use caution while when driving.
7News has a crew on the scene and will keep you updated.
- Lawmakers urge passage of new North American trade agreement
- Students volunteer time to decorate for the elderly
- Thrasher lays out his plan to defeat Governor Justice in the Republican primary
- Faces of Recovery – Episode 5
- Capito, Manchin working together on Bipartisan Paid Family Leave bill