UPDATE: One lane is open on I-70 Eastbound.
Traffic is moving slowly
OHIO COUNTY, W.VA. (WTRF) – Ohio County Sheriff’s Department has confirmed a vehicle crash at the Pennsylvania state line.
The crash has caused I-70 Eastbound to be closed from Dallas Pike to the state line.
Officials say to please use caution while when driving.
7News has a crew on the scene and will keep you updated.
- Bethany College warns returning students to pack COVID emergency bag
- Local woman celebrates her 100th birthday
- Mostly clear and comfortable Saturday night
- Gov. DeWine, First Lady test negative for COVID-19 for the second time
- President Trump seems ready, willing to bypass lawmakers on virus aid