WEIRTON, W.Va. (WTRF) – Trinity Health System has opened its first-ever facility in West Virginia.
They held an open house Friday at the new family practice at 334 Penco Road in Weirton.
The main health care provider will be Nurse Practitioner Lori Stinard.
She says they offer same-day access to primary care.
We do family medicine. We treat newborns all the way through geriatrics. We take patients of all ages. Basically, we can be a primary care provider, as well as a pediatrician office as well. And we take all insurance including self pays.Lori Stinard, Nurse Practitioner
They say you can call for an appointment, or simply walk in.
As of now, their hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during the weekdays.
However, they can also accommodate patients with evening appointments if necessary.
And they may eventually have Saturday hours too.
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 coronavirus-related deaths
- Checkpoints set up along Florida-Alabama border to keep COVID-19 from spreading in the sunshine state
- Ohio couple gets married via live stream after canceling wedding due to coronavirus
- WV DNR offers education on Eastern Box Turtles
- Trump working with Ohio gov. to get FDA approval on expansion of mask sterilization technology