CHICAGO, Ill. (CNN) – United Airlines is following JetBlue’s lead by increasing baggage fees by $5.
The first checked bag is now $35 each way for domestic and short international flights.
You can avoid the increase by paying for bags 24 hours before the flight.
The increase takes effect on March 6.
- Living in New York City During the Pandemic
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during COVID-19 pandemic but GOP is pushing back
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action