The US military has temporarily stopped training hundreds of Saudi Arabian students after a deadly shooting at a Florida naval base .
Monday the military announced it was pausing operational training for Saudi Arabian aviation students at naval air stations in Pensacola… Whiting field and Mayport, Florida.
This after a Saudi air force officer opened fire on a classroom at naval air station Pensacola.
He killed three sailors before deputies exchanged gunfire with him, killing the 21-year-old.
The military is now doing a review of how the pentagon screens foreign military students.
The u-s navy says classroom training is expected to resume this week.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years