Today (Wednesday) is World Kindness Day.
An organization called the world kindness movement started the day in 19-98.
28 countries now mark November 13th with acts of kindness.
A campaign to wear cardigans for this year’s day has spread on social media.
A Pittsburgh broadcasting station wants people to channel the spirit of “Mister Rogers.”
Social media users are urging people to use the hashtag world kindness day to show off their good deeds and cardigans.
WTRF and our digital reporter, Steven Ruffing, will be celebrating the life of Mister Rogers next week with unique stories and interviews leading up to the movie premiere of “A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood”
Our digital reporter Steven Ruffing will be briging a
Kindness UK also listed a few things you can do to spread kindness.
They include doing a good deed, giving someone a compliment, holding the door for someone and volunteering.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Ten degrees cooler this weekend
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Ohio County Spiked