WHEELING, WEST VIRGINIA – Tiffany Sells, of Wheeling, West Virginia, was sentenced today to 21 months incarceration for her role in a cocaine and heroin distribution operation, U.S. Attorney Bill Powell announced.
Sells, age 38, pled guilty to one count of “Distribution of Cocaine Base within 1,000 feet of a Protected Location” in July 2019.
Sells admitted to selling cocaine near Jensen Playground on Wheeling Island in July 2018.
- Living in New York City During the Pandemic
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during COVID-19 pandemic but GOP is pushing back
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action