OXFORD, Ala. (AP) – Police say one of two infants left in a parked car in Alabama has died.
Oxford Police Chief Bill Partridge released the information Friday in a tweet.
Authorities say they don’t have information on the other child.
News outlets report the children are 11-month-old twins. They were found around lunchtime Friday inside a vehicle parked at a car dealership.
Afternoon temperatures were in the low 90s in the area.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Continued Success For Mike Blackburn
- Ohio County BOE moves ahead with their graduation despite new restrictions from the governor
- A Day in the Life of a Mail Carrier
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast