UPPER OHIO VALLEY — The Ohio Valley is all about supporting local businesses, especially local restaurants.
As local restaurants struggle, the three big Chambers of Commerce in the area are stepping up.
Wheeling, St. Clairsville and Marshall County want you to take one day next week to eat out at your favorite local spots.
The plan is for you to eat at their favorite place where you’ll receive a sticker saying you ate local. Take a picture and post it to social media with the hashtag “eat local.”
If everyone does it, it would help out owners and even the staff.
- YouTube suspends One America News Network channel for violating COVID-19 misinformation policy
- Interactive map: Search COVID cases by zip code
- ‘America is back’: Biden pushes past Trump era with nominees
- Man pleads guilty in plot to attack White House, Trump Tower
- West Virginia weighs-in on more COVID-19 aid from Congress