PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say a street brawl involving several men in a Pittsburgh neighborhood left at least one man wounded after shots rang out.
Police responded around 1:30 a.m. Sunday to reports of shots fired in the area of West Liberty Avenue. They didn’t find any combatants but did locate several shell casings in a parking lot.
Around that time, the injured man walked into a hospital seeking treatment for a gunshot wound to the thigh. Authorities say the man told him he had argued with a group of men and one of them shot him.
The injured man was hospitalized in stable condition. His name has not been released.
No arrests have been made.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling resident gives 7NEWS exclusive look at her vacation caught in Hurricane Isaias
- St. Clairsville putting controversial comments on the table
- Can Congress save the live music industry before it’s too late?
- New stimulus check plan would give even more money to families