HANCOCK COUNTY (WTRF) — An autopsy is underway on the body of a man who was found shot in the head in Hancock County.
Authorities still don’t know who he is, but detectives have been working on the case.
A woman walking her dogs discovered the body Sunday.
The sheriff said it was a white male, heavily tattooed, about 6 feet tall, in his late 20s to early 30s.
And no ID.
A Range Rover whose key was found with the body was found in Columbiana County, or what was left of it. The vehicle had been torched.
Stay with 7 News for updates.
- Aaron’s Late Night Update
- Coal giant Robert Murray dies at age 80, days after announcing retirement
- Black and Gold Today Fan of the Week 10/25- Michelle White
- Lights are back on at The Strand Theatre after going dark for 8 months
- Locals to fill tanker truck with baby supplies, needed more than ever