BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) — A Belmont County man entered guilty pleas Tuesday to three counts involving sex with a 13-year-old girl.
41-year-old Derrick Ellington of Bellaire pled guilty to unlawful sexual contact with a minor and two counts of disseminating matter harmful to juveniles.
Officials say Ellington allegedly had sex with a young girl, who was a family friend, and sent graphic pictures of himself to her.
Common Pleas Judge John Vavra accepted Ellington’s plea, and set his sentencing for September 9.
Ellington could get a maximum of seven years behind bars.
- Lady Jets win sectional title
- Lady Tigers fall in double OT in sectional title game
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Appalachian Outreach finds a new home in South Wheeling
- Ladies League of Marshall County makes every girl look, feel like Cinderella