ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) — Belmont County law enforcement conducted a sobriety checkpoint Saturday evening and Sunday morning on St. Route 7 at Aetna Street.
The four-hour checkpoint led to 12 OVI arrests.
Three others were arrested for driving under suspension and two more for possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia.
The checkpoint was held 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- ‘There is power in connection’: Valley church congregations double as Easter moves online
- President Trump addresses a nation in for “the hardest and saddest week”
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Scott Nolte Selected to the OVAC Hall of Fame
- Tiger at Bronx Zoo tests positive for COVID-19