ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) — Belmont County law enforcement conducted a sobriety checkpoint Saturday evening and Sunday morning on St. Route 7 at Aetna Street.
The four-hour checkpoint led to 12 OVI arrests.
Three others were arrested for driving under suspension and two more for possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia.
The checkpoint was held 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Children with autism are not getting diagnosed early enough, study says
- Coronavirus or common cold? How to tell the difference
- ‘This is awesome!’ Super Bowl Experience gives NFL fans real-life taste of the action
- WVDOH Seeking interest in Wheeling’s Aetnaville bridge
- Staley’s patience pays off with 49ers trip to Super Bowl