POWHATAN POINT, Ohio (WTRF) – Belmont savings Bank held a ribbon-cutting Friday to announce the opening of their new drive-up ATM in Powhatan Point.
According to the press release, this will be the only drive-up, 24/7 ATM in the village.
We are proud to be able to offer the convenience of a drive-up ATM to the Powhatan community. The ATM is also open 24/7, allowing customers the ability to access their money when needed.Todd Cover, President & CEO of Belmont Savings Bank
Belmont Savings Bank has served the Ohio Valley since 1885.
Aside from Powhatan Point, the bank also has locations in Barnesville, Bellaire and St. Clairsville.
- Trump pushing for more transparency in health care costs
- Wheeling honors city’s first responders
- DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE- Black and Gold Digital Edition: Week 11
- Nine-year-old child genius to graduate university with electrical engineering degree
- Teens plead not guilty in death of woman at Hocking Hills State Park