WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — The Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Michael Curry, is best known for his sermon at the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Bishop Curry was in Wheeling, speaking at the Capitol Theatre in an event called “The Way Of Love.”
It’s all part of the 200th-anniversary celebration of St. Matthew’s, but it’s open to people of all denominations.
The Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of West Virginia, Mike Klusmeyer, was in town for the event. He said it’s a message that’s good for everyone to hear.
- Social distancing: are you following along?
- Positive COVID-19 cases reaches 10 in Ohio County
- Jefferson County Health Department announces five new postive COVID-19 coronavirus cases
- West Virginia couple on the mend from coronavirus
- Wheeling Hospital eliminates strep throat, flu testing at off-site center