Ohio County Public Service District has announced that customers will experience low pressure or no water due to a mainline valve replacement on GC and P Road.
The areas affected are Chery Hill Rd, Clearview Ave, Stone Shannon Rd, Table Rock Ln, Betty Zane, Shawenee Hills, and GC and P Rd in the Clinton area.
After the water is restored there will be a 48-hour boil order.
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 coronavirus-related deaths
- Checkpoints set up along Florida-Alabama border to keep COVID-19 from spreading in the sunshine state
- Ohio couple gets married via live stream after canceling wedding due to coronavirus
- WV DNR offers education on Eastern Box Turtles
- Trump working with Ohio gov. to get FDA approval on expansion of mask sterilization technology