Ohio County Public Service District has announced that customers will experience low pressure or no water due to a mainline valve replacement on GC and P Road.
The areas affected are Chery Hill Rd, Clearview Ave, Stone Shannon Rd, Table Rock Ln, Betty Zane, Shawenee Hills, and GC and P Rd in the Clinton area.
After the water is restored there will be a 48-hour boil order.
- Workforce West Virginia rolls out survey; looking to better prepare employers
- Facebook deletes Trump post for violating ‘harmful COVID misinformation’ policy
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- There hasn’t been a July this dry in recorded history in the Ohio Valley
- WV agriculture commissioner Leonhardt tours Wheeling’s Public Market