Ohio County Public Service District has announced that customers will experience low pressure or no water due to a mainline valve replacement on GC and P Road.
The areas affected are Chery Hill Rd, Clearview Ave, Stone Shannon Rd, Table Rock Ln, Betty Zane, Shawenee Hills, and GC and P Rd in the Clinton area.
After the water is restored there will be a 48-hour boil order.
- Supreme Court curbs EPA’s climate powers
- Biden calls for filibuster carveout to protect abortion rights
- The secret WD-40 formula lives in a San Diego bank vault
- Some West Virginia men say they will consider vasectomies
- Kinzinger hits back at Boebert’s church and state remarks: ‘We must oppose the Christian Taliban’