Ohio County Public Service District has announced that customers will experience low pressure or no water due to a mainline valve replacement on GC and P Road.
The areas affected are Chery Hill Rd, Clearview Ave, Stone Shannon Rd, Table Rock Ln, Betty Zane, Shawenee Hills, and GC and P Rd in the Clinton area.
After the water is restored there will be a 48-hour boil order.
- An old road has a new name, honoring a fallen veteran
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says he was ‘misled’ about police response to school shooting
- Food and wine tasting event helps others in need
- Buckeye West Elementary School honors fallen soldiers with state legislators and veterans
- Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes surprises boys taking picture with his car