Ohio County Public Service District has announced that customers will experience low pressure or no water due to a mainline valve replacement on GC and P Road.
The areas affected are Chery Hill Rd, Clearview Ave, Stone Shannon Rd, Table Rock Ln, Betty Zane, Shawenee Hills, and GC and P Rd in the Clinton area.
After the water is restored there will be a 48-hour boil order.
- LIST: Most dangerous fireworks in the US
- Roe v. Wade ruling injects new urgency into midterms for Democrats
- DICK’s Sporting Goods offering travel reimbursement to employees seeking abortions
- Officer-involved shooting in Guernsey County
- Man filmed attacking Asian American family at California drive-thru charged with hate crime