WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Bordas and Bordas presented Oglebay with the proceeds raised during their annual Amateur Gold Classic earlier this year.
Law firm Partner, Scott Blass, will present the park with a $10,000 check Monday afternoon.
The check will go towards Oglebay’s ‘Access to the Parks’ program, giving park admission to several families in Ohio County.
The check presentation takes place on the Crispin Golf Course at 2 p.m.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years