WASHINGTON (WTRF) – Hundreds of U.S. veterans reside in the Mountain State and many have voiced their concerns about the difficulties they’ve faced when dealing with Veterans Affairs.
However, one U.S. Senator has a simple solution. Sen. Shelley Moore Capito has introduced a bill that would implement a new three-digit hotline for the VA.
The hotline will allow military veterans to explore all benefits they may receive from the country.
Veterans will also be able to schedule medical appointments and much more through a representative.
I think it will really help with satisfaction from our veterans because sometimes the veterans just get lost and they end up with no service — when they’re missing out on the services that we’ve provided as a grateful nation to our veterans.Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV)
- Break out the sunglasses for sunny skies this Wednesday
- Brooke’s Ryan Bilby, The Athlete Of The Week
- OC Parker: “We’ve gotta win the explosive play battle” vs. Oklahoma State
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Octoberfest in Centre Market will go on but with some changes.