BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — FX says the next chapter of its “American Crime Story” series will dramatize the impeachment of President Bill Clinton.
The miniseries will air Sept. 27, 2020, within weeks of the general election.
Monica Lewinsky, the central figure in Clinton’s impeachment, is a producer for the limited series titled “Impeachment: American Crime Story.”
FX said the drama will unravel the national scandal that also involved Paula Jones and Linda Tripp and will be seen through the women’s viewpoint.
Sarah Paulson will play Tripp, with Annaleigh Ashford portraying Jones and Beanie Feldstein as Lewinsky.
The series is based on a book by Jeffrey Toobin, “A Vast Conspiracy: The Real Story of the Sex Scandal That Nearly Brought Down a President.”
This story has been corrected to show miniseries will air within weeks of the election.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates