NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – GRAMMY®-winning country music legend Joe Diffie passed away Sunday, March 29, from complications of coronavirus (COVID-19). His family respects their privacy at this time.
On Friday, Diffie revealed he had been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Diffie, a Tulsa native, had more than 20 Top 10 hits to his name and released 13 albums. He also wrote songs for Tim McGraw, Conway Twitty, and Jo Dee Messina. Diffie was 61 years old.
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- Grand jury in Georgia expected to convene in probe of Trump’s efforts to overturn election
- Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett delivers 1st opinion
- Ohio sex offender admits paying impoverished Filipino mothers for child porn involving their kids
- ‘I just saw a UFO’: Browns QB Baker Mayfield says he had a strange encounter