FRENCH CREEK, W.Va. (WTRF) – Punxsutawney Phil proclaimed an early Spring for the second consecutive year on Groundhog Dog.
French Creek Freddie joined Pennsylvania’s most famous groundhog by making the same prediction on Sunday.
French Creek Freddie is a resident at the West Virginia State Wildlife Center.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- September is national suicide prevention month; Do you know the warning signs?
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
- ‘Ruth Bader Ginsburg changed our country and the world’
- Wellsburg Bridge halfway done; expected to be comple by 2022