MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) — The annual Festival of Colors kicked off Saturday at noon at the Palace of Gold.
The Indian cultural festival promotes love, friendship and unity.
There will be live music, Indian cuisine, yoga, dance and colors thrown every half hour.
Residents from all over the Tri-State area attend the event each and every year.
The festival runs until 6 p.m.
- Protest in downtown Columbus broken up after demonstrators breach Ohio Statehouse
- Minneapolis police station torched, other buildings burn amid George Floyd protest
- Emily’s Friday a.m. forecast
- Some sun, but storms return this afternoon
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order