MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) — The annual Festival of Colors kicked off Saturday at noon at the Palace of Gold.
The Indian cultural festival promotes love, friendship and unity.
There will be live music, Indian cuisine, yoga, dance and colors thrown every half hour.
Residents from all over the Tri-State area attend the event each and every year.
The festival runs until 6 p.m.
- Back and forth over mask mandate continues between WV’s governor and attorney general
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- President Trump won 3.1M votes in Ohio, a new state record
- WVa hits new virus records as leaders resist new measures
- Zach’s Tuesday Morning Update