West Virginia Governor, Jim Justice, and Ohio Governor, Mike DeWine, have ordered that flags be lowered to half-staff Wednesday in honor of the lives lost during the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.
Both governors are also asking West Virginia andOhio residents to observe a moment of silence at 8:46 a.m. on Wednesday.
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: 15 new COVID-19 positive cases in Mountain State
- White House seeks to discredit Fauci in memo leaked to reporters
- Helicopters drop water as ship continues to burn at Naval Base San Diego
- Coronavirus In Belmont County: Belmont County reaches 600 COVID-19 cases
- McDonald’s offering free fries for National French Fry Day Monday