ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — A wildlife group in North Carolina is offering a $5,000 reward to identify a person they say is responsible for putting a “Trump 2020” sticker on the collar of a bear.
Help Asheville Bears announced the reward on a Facebook post Friday.
The group said they received pictures that showed the bear with the sticker in Asheville. The post says the animal had been trapped and tranquilized.
The Asheville Citizen-Times previously reported a bear was found in the city with a similar sticker last year.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- CA House Band Of The Week: The John Marshall Monarchs
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings
- Head coaches Aranda, Brown share mutual respect
- Belmont Brewerks outdoor seating open all-winter-long but with changes