WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling Planning Commission met once again Monday evening to address residents concerns over the proposed mixed-use village in Woodsdale.
The proposed mixed-use village will feature retail, office space and hotels.
GC&P attorneys and a developer were also in attendance to address traffic concerns and ongoing discussions with West Virginia Division of Highways.
A major concern for residents is the watershed-stormwater area.
No decisions were made Monday.
It will take five years to prepare the site for construction if the proposal is approved.
- Stuff the Bus school supply event scheduled for Saturday
- Workforce West Virginia rolls out survey; looking to better prepare employers
- Facebook deletes Trump post for violating ‘harmful COVID misinformation’ policy
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- There hasn’t been a July this dry in recorded history in the Ohio Valley