WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Several establishments in Wheeling will partake in Labor Day weekend celebrations.
Oglebay Park will host a three-day celebration that will include fireworks, inflatable rides and more.
The celebration kicks off Saturday and wraps up Monday.
A ‘Music Under the Stars’ concert featuring the Wheeling Symphony Youth Orchestra will take place 7 p.m. Sunday at Oglebay Park’s Anne Kuchinka Amphitheatre.
Other local acts to perform at the concert include Hit Play and Nate Strasser.
Please visit Oglebay Park website for additional information.
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Many on a treasure hunt to find what’s open at The Highlands; shoppers left looking in windows
- Coronavirus in WV: Slight increase; active cases remain under 600
- Cameron’s Field of Flags honors veterans ahead of Memorial Day
- Birx: ‘Difficult to tell’ if country may need to close again