ATHENS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio University’s police are investigating a death in a campus residence call.
The department posted via its Twitter account late Saturday that there was an “unattended death” earlier in the day at Wilson Hall.
No other information was released, but police said based on the information they have, there’s no reason to believe that the death represents an ongoing threat to safety in the southeast Ohio community.
- WVU snags running back recruit Johnson
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- “Walk to End Alzheimer’s” goes on even in Pandemic
- ‘Pumpkins are like people’: Ohio Valley farmer chimes in on picking the perfect one