PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say an apartment building fire in Pittsburgh injured two firefighters, sending one of them to a hospital.
The Pittsburgh public safety department said the blaze was reported in a four-story building in West Oakland on Saturday afternoon.
Public safety officials say one of the two injured firefighters was taken to a hospital and reported in stable condition.
Crews said the building had heavy smoke billowing through the roof. The cause of the blaze wasn’t immediately clear.
- Disgruntled residents voice concerns over poor phone service in Glencoe
- Ohio court to hear appeal over video of Jefferson County judge being shot
- Grant to fund several classroom projects in Ohio, Marshall Counties
- Bethlehem Temple encouraging residents to participate in 2020 Census
- Ohio names ‘Deluxe Toy Store’ best in state