BLOOMINGDALE, Ohio (WTRF) – Winter is right around the corner, and you know what that means!
It’s time to make sure your vehicle is in tip top shape to combat the cold.
According to AAA the most common calls they receive during the winter months are for dead batteries.
Some other things to be aware of are the tire pressure, wiper blades, washer fluid, tire type and tread, and coolant levels.
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA making second attempt at historic launch of crewed SpaceX mission
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting
- WVU football announces plan for phased return
- Lake of the Ozarks pool partier tests positive for COVID-19; hundreds potentially exposed
- Wheeling Island Hotel-Casino-Racetrack sets sights on June 5 reopening