MONACA, Pa. (WTRF) — A visit from President Trump is expected next week in the Tri-State.
According to a White House official, the President will make his way to the multi-billion dollar ethane cracker plant under construction in Monaca.
The President’s visit is scheduled for Tuesday.
President Trump attended a private fundraiser in Wheeling last month.
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- Ohio killer alleging racism-tainted jury seeks new trial
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas
- UPDATE: Suspect killed in officer involved shooting
- Governor, lawmakers plan aid for small businesses, renters