MONACA, Pa. (WTRF) — A visit from President Trump is expected next week in the Tri-State.
According to a White House official, the President will make his way to the multi-billion dollar ethane cracker plant under construction in Monaca.
The President’s visit is scheduled for Tuesday.
President Trump attended a private fundraiser in Wheeling last month.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates